7.21.2010

Secrets and Birthdays and Surprises.. Oh my!

I have the BEST husband ever. He knows just how much I love the finer things in life like fried food, missing teeth, long lines, rigged games and big coasters! And most of all surprises. Last year when I came to visit he surprised me and drove us to Mass where the Big E was held. (Big E= all of the eastern states get together for one massively huge, awesome, deep fried, yellow slided fair!) This year for my birthday he again drove us to Mass and surprised me with tickets to SIX FLAGS! Holla! I was just short of the looney bin for a couple of weeks trying to figure out where one earth we could be going.. "You'll need a swimming suit." He told me. "And a change of clothes for the rest of the day.." That really narrows it down! "It's not in CT." "Bring outside clothes." It's enough to make anyone go mad trying to figure out all of the possibilities. Anyway... an awesome surprise. He's so good at surprises! We had a very fun, hot day and enjoyed the company of Ben and K-tag (aka. Kaitlyn) as well. Like I said he's the best, and he's not bad on the eyes either :)



Okay, now for the rest in order...













Unfortunately our camera died early in the day so that's all the pics we got :( Oops!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like s lot of fun! I love surprises too. What a sweet husband you have! Your bday is on the 23rd right? Just want to make sure I have it on the calendar correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment ws from me Jill--sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is a very sweet husband! And yes, my birthday is the 23rd :)

    ReplyDelete