12.04.2010

New York City with Scott and Becca



We went to NY. Scott and Becca came to see us. It was a blast. We saw pretty much all there was to see, ate some good food, got little sleep, walked our shoes off, froze from head to toe, rode the A-train (this time with a much better experience), took in a show at Radio City Music Hall (I've always dreamed of going there), I decided in my next life I MUST be a NY city Rockette!, did a little shopping, took lots of pictures (well Jeff and Becca took lots of pictures, Scott and I stood around and talked about how nice it was that we got all the perks of great pictures of a great trip without the hassle. genius I tell you. We talked, we laughed, we joked, we cried. Okay, I secretly cried every time we went outside. It was FREEZING!!!!! We saw the big tree, and the new years ball, both of which I decided are much bigger on tv, did a little, more like a lot of people watching and had a very fun, adventure filled weekend. We then headed back to CT and spent two more wonderful nights with Scott and Becca, showed them around our new home and we couldn't have had more fun if we tried.

Scott and Becca, thanks so much for taking the time and spending the $$ to come see us! It meant so much to both of us and we were so excited and happy to have you guys out here!

1 comment: