1.01.2011

A Utah fix

Dec 29, 2010
0430- Leave the house for the airport, off to Utah!
12 noon (Utah time)- arrive in UT, meet father-in-law for the first time
1300- see Chris, Tess and Ryan at Lemco. I inquire about all the wedding details, of course!
1400- family lunch at the Seares, Grandma and Grandpa Ridd come as well
1500- snow starts
1600- Tess show's up. We all sit and visit. I love to sit and eat and visit. It's in my genes
1700- it's really snowing now!
1800- leave to meet mom, jeff's off to the bachelor party
1900- family dinner with everyone! (minus mike and the friefelds)
1930- baby shower for miles and her little peanut
1000- movie with mom, finally watched new moon!
1200- Jeff comes to get me, he was late and it was snowing, I was worried and grumpy! Sorry babe!
1245- CRASH!


Looks like Warner and Lauren both got their mom's sweet tooth! hehe



Emily, Ab and Jill

Dec 30, 2010 Wedding Day!
0800- up and in the shower
1045- leave for the temple
1130- meet everyone in the temple waiting room
1230- we have a new sister! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Chris and Tess Seare
1300- meet baby Chloe for the first time, I hog her all to myself!
1330- pictures outside the temple, it was freezing but beautiful!
1400- lunch at Litza's Pizza
1600- back at Chris and Tess's house to change
1700- wedding pictures
1730- ring ceremony
1800- the party begins!




I'm terrible lame and possibly the worst picture taker ever so these are the only two I have of the wedding :(
but I couldn't resist another Seare brother picture, best looking brothers ever! And of course one of the gorgeous bride, love love her dress!

The wedding was so beautiful and classy! Next to my own of course it's one of my favorites I have been to. It even felt a little like our own wedding meeting and talking to all these people (for the 2nd time of course, the first being at our wedding and may be a little hard to remember now) but it was so nice to see everyone again. Tess and Chris were both stunning and I've never seen two people so perfect for one another. We are so thankful to have been able to go home and be there!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you updated! I love reading your blog. I wish we got to see more of you guys when you were in town ( our family was so sick) I'm sure you were really busy with all the many people you needed to see anyway. Your Christmas sounds like it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete