8.09.2011

This week (or 3) in pictures

What has to be the creepiest sim model I have ever seen
{Shivers}
New color. Again.
handsome. Studly. Mine. need I say more?

new birthday dress. may or may not be from the little girls section. I'll never tell ;)
Our awesome new painting. Courtesy of our friends the Walkers who now reside among the cheeseheads in Green Bay
Tostadas on homemade whole wheat tortillas
Meatloaf stuffed green peppas!
Creepin' a picture of my co-worker Yvonne for Jeff. Is that illegal???

1 comment:

  1. Couple o' things. First, I think the painting looks absolutely lively and happy in your apartment and I'm glad it found a good home. It's too bad that it couldn't make the trek to WI with us, but unless paintings are in the Packers' colors, they are not permitted in this state. Second, as your lawyer, I would advise against creeping pictures and then posting them on a public blog; also as your lawyer, this opinion will cost you $200, but you asked for it in your post. Nate

    ReplyDelete