12.20.2011

A post for Abbie

My sister Abbie has been asking me to post pictures of our apartment. Well here you go sister, if you would have come down to visit you would know what it looks like by now ;) love you.

Our new entertainment center we got for $250, brand new @ a Ashley furniture store liquidation. sorry the pic looks like crap. ugh.


Christmas tree and the awesome wreath I made


thanks for the book mom ;)

front room and handsome jeff
our table minus the leaf and 4 chairs
kitchen
its a mess, I'm in the process of making caramels and dinner
guest bath
master bath

my pretty shower curtain that remains me of you
our beautiful bedroom set

my favorite part-washer and dryer!!! NO more walking outside and taking 4 flights of stairs!

Seriously is anyone else having problems with blogger and their pictures?? They look like crap!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Cass! I love that shower curtain!! But honestly my favorite part of this was seeing our Christmas card hanging up!! Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps: i realize the fact that I spotted that makes me super creepy! Lol

    ReplyDelete