1.26.2012

Pinterest

I hate to admit that I am on pinterest, along with the rest of the ladies in the world. Seriously. But I do find it is full of great ideas, advice, recipes, etc. Here are a few of my pinterest makes thus far..
whole wheat peanut butter banana bread

book page wreath
christmas goodies
Zupa's Wisconsin Cauliflower soup, so so good!
Chocolate sour cream bunt cake with added peanut butter chips. BEST cake ever.
I love you picture frames
I stamped the paper behind, anyone need to borrow valentine stamps? haha
Much more to come

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could figure out how to do it, or how people are following me when I don't even have anything pinned! Lol. I love browsing but I haven't figured out much beyond that. Cute stuff you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give you a tutorial, call me. It's actually very easy and very addicting!

    ReplyDelete