2.15.2012

V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E-S

Since February marks the first month of us making payments on Jeff's student loans we had agreed to not do gifts for Valentines. I should have known that Jeff wouldn't stick to our agreement and friday after he left for work I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and discovered a hidden homemade card by my one and only. It explained in a very clever rhyme to back an overnight bag. I quickly put together the candy bar card I had planned to give him on tuesday and when he came home he got a little surprise too :) We dropped Scout off at Jodi's house (Jeff's cousin) and headed to Lake Las Vegas. It is awesome and so beautiful out there. We were there during their off-season and even though it was a bit of a ghost town we loved it and can't wait for the summer months when they put on their free jazz concerts.
the private beach at our resort
the courtyard view from our room



another view from our room
Celine Dion lives somewhere out there, or so I've heard. I'm happily spreading that rumor

Scout was exhausted when we picked him up and brought him home! And then we took him to 2 different dog parks and he resumed this position for the rest of the night when we got home
the candy bar card I made for Jeff for Valentines
Thanks for a great weekend! Love you b00!

On saturday after getting home from "the lake" we checked the mail and got a fun valentines surprise from Becky. She is so sweet and of course the first thing I mentioned was the fact that she made it turquoise just me. Thanks Beck!

I made some delicious and darling little rice crispy chocolate drizzled heart pops! They turned out so cute and Scout and I spent Tuesday delivering them around.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines! XOXO


Ab text me and her and Lollie were making valentine cupcakes. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment