11.11.2012

Nanny Diaries

As most people know by now, Jeff and I got new jobs around the same time. We are both working with kids, ironic? Maybe we should just have our own... That's a joke!

Anyway, I took a job as a full-time nanny for two little boys. Nicholas is 6 and Jack is 4, their mom is a doctor and so I am pretty much the stay at home soccer mom type right now and I absolutely love it. Of course it comes with it's challenges and I get fired on a daily basis by Jack when he doesn't get his way but it's very rewarding and fun and the schedule/pay couldn't have been a better fit for me right now. After leaving Utah and a job and coworkers/friends that I absolutely loved and then hating my job to the point where I may or may not have cried on a daily basis for the next 2 years, I feel so grateful to have found this job!

These are my adorable boys!




 Jack is a little lover and always thinking of others. Whenever we go to the store and he gets to pick something to buy he always picks something for Nicholas, who goes to school all day. He also tells me multiple times a day that he loves me and never lets me leave their house before giving me a kiss and a hug. He can't stand to love when we play games and will quit playing if he is losing but if he wins then he tells me that we are on the same team so that I won too. he's darling!


Nicholas is handsome and so funny. He loves to quiz me on his school stuff to see if I am as smart as him. He loves to play jokes and is rough and tumble, him and Jack love to wrestle but it often turns from fun to downright dangerous. He is quite the daredevil and loves to try new and crazy things. He hates doing homework but is very smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment