12.01.2012

Thanksgiving Vegas Style

Jeff and I proposed hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year and lucky for us our families jumped at the idea. Most of our family hadn't seen our house yet and it was the perfect way to celebrate our new home and the friends and family who helped us get where we are and of course Thanksgiving and stuffing our faces with turkey and other delicious holiday favorites. I cooked my first turkey, with the help of a little homework, a few phone calls to my grandma and the internet of course. It turned out pretty darn good if I don't say so myself but I have to admit, 'cleaning' it out, preparing and cooking it kinda, well pretty much ruined it for me. Yeah sad story. Oh well, the candied yams are always the star of my holiday anyway. The kiddies were adorable, Scout was in heaven and got his exercise being chased by Warner and Lollie and the rest of us were just happy to be together and enjoying the gorgeous weather! 

can you find Scout?


 Jeff was pretty excited when Red Bull came out with their new flavors. Early Christmas?







my Turkey, it's not burned its just toasted butter people




The COOL table. Ahh Yeah!



 the spent Thanksgiving afternoon/evening playing off our dinner at the 'music' park. (it plays music while you play on it, sweeeet)






How cute are these two??


 the next day we made our way back to music park, it's THAT awesome







 that night we went to the Ethel M. Chocolate factory for the tour and to see the lights


 she could be ours

Jeff went the morning after turkey day and rode around Lake Mead with some friends



 Scout was exhausted when everybody left and slept for about 24 hrs. must be rough!


Hopefully one of these days Ab will send me the pics she took and I can update the post :) haha Ab love you

No comments:

Post a Comment