5.18.2013

Baby Shower for Jenalee and Miya

As soon as I found out my friend Jen was pregnant I called that I got to throw her LV baby shower. I chose colorful polka dots as the theme because Jen has the most fun and bubbly personality. Everything turned out just as I planned (mostly) and the shower was a hit. Now all we have to do is wait until July for baby Miya (Mee-yah) to make her grand entrance. Jen's due date is July 21 and at first I told her to keep her in there until the 23rd because I would be happy to share my birthday with her (Jeff and Jen's husband Tim have the same June 21 b-day) but since we are now going to Peru in July, we leave the 19th, I'm hoping she decides to come a few days early!


candy bar



I made these letters to be displayed in baby girls nursery, the colors match the bedding her awesome momma sewed






 the food






my pom pom balls didn't turn out too great and after falling down twice I refused to hang them back up. Scout stood and growled/barked at one of them after it fell down for a good 15 mins, it was pretty entertaining! 



presents


ward friends



reading the books gifted for Miya's nursery library


Jeff worked out in our yard today during the shower, Scout trotted around in and out like he owned the place. At one point he came in with a huge piece of sprinkler tape wrapped around his paw




As usual I forgot to get any official pictures of the gorgeous momma to be and her shower attendees but thanks for everyone for coming! We can't wait to meet you baby Miya!









1 comment: