3.13.2011

Overdue

Haven't posted in a while, Jeff and I have been extra busy lately working and writing research papers (him not me, thankfully). Not much to report as of late. Went to an awesome "Pinkalicious" birthday party last night, ate some good food, played with a chubby bebe and laughed my butt off while this took place..



The Birthday girl loving the Barbie we got her.

Chloe babes

Our cute friends the Christensens (minus chloe)

Not looking forward to working all evenings this week and then dropping my hubs off on Friday (early. early.) morning to go home to Utah. LAME!!!!!!!! Ah well. That's the life of a full time Suga Mamma!

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful Jo. Seriously you look so great in all these photos and I love your title photo (if that's what you call it). We miss you guys hopefully we can play soon! Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love that birthday girl! Do girls even come cuter than that? The curls, the cheeks, the smile, the bow... !!! I could eat her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks kaitlyn! You are so sweet. We miss you guys too! Come May Jeff's schedule will be a lot better and we would love to play with you guys!

    ReplyDelete