6.07.2011

Florida part 2: Keys Please

KEY WEST! Heeeeyyyooooooooo!
We were stoked to do a little campin', a little beachin', some cruisin' and good eatin' down in Key West. Neither of us had been there before but our weekend there definitely won't be our last. We got down to the keys a bit late after our Everglades detour with my mom, Ant and Angie and Brandon and set up our tent in the dark (it was hilarious I'm sure) and hit the town for a little drive-by. Duval street is the main night-life street in Key West and pretty much a bar crawl but awesome at the same time. Lot's of people, shopping, music, etc.
Day one we got up and got going early, rented bikes and rode around for a bit until our couples massage I booked for us down there for our anniversary. It was my first massage and I loved it. Thinking back, I am glad I booked it for our first day because it wouldn't have been quite as enjoyable with the sunburn I left with! Yikes.
We spent the rest of the weekend, cruising around, shopping, snorkeling and laying on the beach. It was heaven on earth.


1 comment: