11.09.2011

Day 4 Northe Platte to SLC

Nebraska is one of my least favorite places out there. No offense! We spent one night there and that was enough for me. We were all super stiff and sore from being cramped in the car and tired so we layed in bed and played on our computers for an hour before making the dreaded walk back to the car.
About halfway into the day I was not feeling well and asked if we could stop for lunch and to stretch. By the time we sat down I was in full blown tears I was so uncomfortable and emotional over who knows what, I guess 30 hours in the car can have that affect on a person. Becky and Jeff doctored me up real good and Becky took to driving the rest of the way, I am so grateful she was there because I'm not sure what would have happened otherwise.
We decided to make a quick pit stop at Ryan and Jill's house before heading down the canyon and Jill was sweet enough to feed us dinner.

Just a cute and completely appropriate picture of Chloe drinking the Seare family drink :)

We pulled into Dave and Becky's house around 830 that night and I have never been so relieved to be able to just go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment