3.08.2012

Weekend Getaway

My cousin Katelyn, who is more like a sister to me than a cousin, came home from her mission in the Philippines. The same weekend miss Lauren or Lollie as we call her was turning 2, so I bought a ticket and planned to travel to Utah solo for a quick weekend. Jeff ended up being able to get off of work and even had monday and tuesday off so he drove up friday evening after work. It was a fun weekend and I was able to get to see a lot of people on friday morning when I got into town. I got to see this cutie and his sweet momma and their darling house, I had lunch with all the Larsen ladies and my friend Whit even came over and we got to chat! Thanks for everyone who made time for me :) Pictures were taken but unfortunately not by me. Thanks to Em and Ab for sending me these cute pics!

Birthday Girl with her "Lollie-pop" cookie pop Abbie made for the party
Nixon!

No comments:

Post a Comment