6.25.2012

Dirt.

 I never thought I would be so happy to say that I own a piece of dirt, but today I am more than ExCiTeD (because bright colors and big letters = excitement, I'm surprised you didn't know that) to say we own this big hunk a dirt.

Why you might ask, it's just dirt? Well it's because starting July 2 and come September 2 a cute little house all our own will be sitting right on top of this glorious piece of dirt! I bet you're looking at my (our) dirt in a whole new light now aren't ya?

I know we are :)

* It comes to my attention that I may have failed to mention earlier that we pulled out of our short-sale and it just so happened to fall through in the same day. Inspired personal revelation? I think so. I knew there was something out there better suited for us and I'm pretty happy to say that we found it.

Moral of our story: Pay your tithing boys and girls and you will be blessed like we have!

Updates to come, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I've never been more excited than to see this dirt! And you are on a corner like us! Love it! So excited for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete