6.06.2012

What we've been up to

We had some friends from our ward over for dinner and I made a black bean cake. It was super easy to make and actually tasted delicious! Had I not told them, nobody, including my bean hating husband would have known. I would definitely recommend giving it a try!



We ventured up to Utah this past weekend for Scott's (Jeff's brother) graduation and Seare family photos. We were also able to see my family and got to check out the new City Creek downtown which is awesome! My mom was sweet enough to take Scout and "babysit" for the day while we did family photos in Midway. He was in heaven at her house and took advantage of their huge yard, they even got some gardening in. 


 Dirty, muddy boy!

As soon as we got home this was the position Scout assumed for the next 24 hours. All tuckered out!
Abbie let me borrow her sewing machine and this was a little project I did first to get my confidence level up, it's been a while since I have sewn anything. A little dog park bag for my boy on 4 legs.

I have officially started back to school. I am only taking one online class this summer and applying for the phlebotomy program this fall to give me a leg up on nursing school. It's been only two days and I'm already being reminded of what it's like to have to schedule for homework/study time. Not my favorite but it is kinda fun and nice to be back in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment