2.09.2013

January '13

 Our January was busy, full and exciting. We had more than one set of visitors, spoke in sacrament in our new ward, I taught my first discussion as a ward missionary, I got released as a ward missionary and called as the 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency. The boys and I went on some fun dates and we got to play house with the sweetest baby girl for a weekend.

- We got to enjoy not one but 2 sets of visitors
- Spoke in Sacrament meeting in our (new) ward
- I taught my first missionary discussion as a ward missionary
- I was released as a ward missionary and called as the 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency

-Froyo dates with friends


Mini Golf with the boys


Went to the church cannery for the first time and canned our wards' orders


 Scout got his glamour shots done, this one is my fave. That's a joke, but seriously he's cute.


After coming home from the holidays we always miss our families a lot. This is a pic taken of our (nephew) Warner. His Pre-school teacher snapped it at school and sent it to Abbie. Isn't he a lover?


Jeff installed our new cabinet handles!


I took the boys to the Springs Preserve (My first time there)





Played house with this sweet baby girl for a weekend. Scout was her personal watchdog.


When I look back on 2012, I can't believe how blessed we truly are. We are so thankful to be in our beautiful and new home, we love our new ward and feel like it is exactly where we need to be at this point in our lives. Jeff and I both got new jobs that we absolutely love and we are happy and healthy along with our families. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing us so immensely and I am looking forward to 2013, as it is already shaping up to be another incredible year!

No comments:

Post a Comment