2.14.2013

To my Valentine

Dear Husband,

Today is Valentines Day. We have celebrated 5 Valentine's together, including the one you pretended to send me flowers (when we weren't dating) you player you. Although we have already made it clear that we don't need to celebrate Valentines to remember and/or prove our love for one another I just wanted to take a moment to say that I am crazy in love with you. Everyone else is probably doing it with grand gestures and expensive nights out, I just simply want to tell you from the bottom of my heart that you are the best thing that I never imagined could happen to me. I love you more everyday and even as life has changed and taken us from here to there and made us so busy, I look forward to just coming home to you each evening. You are my constant, my comfortable, my happy and my sidekick through this ever changing, incredible journey we call life. Thank you for choosing me. (Thank you for willingly being stuck with me for all of eternity.) I love you. Happy Valentines Day.

Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment