3.11.2013

What We've Been Up To

We finally bought a bedroom set and upgraded to a king size bed. We LOVE it. I'm still shopping however for a comforter set and decor.. too many projects, not enough time!


Again, too many projects. I have about 3-5 started and unfinished projects in house, I hate admitting that. I get too antsy to get things done and end up with a house full of unfinished projects. Makes absolutely no sense and drives me crazy.


Painted the guest bedroom one saturday while Jeff was laid up in bed


literally ran out with this much of the wall unpainted

 
I was going to cover the bench (from the master bedroom) in the pillow fabric but of course I changed my mind and am shopping around for diff fabric. Stay tuned..


 Scout loves to ride shotgun


Valentines dinner complete with homemade cards from War and Lollie, even Scout got one :)


This sassy little girl turned 3!


Hottest ward talent show MC alive!


Scout is so vain


 took the boys hiking and jack's face kills me



No comments:

Post a Comment