3.29.2013

Primary

In January I got released from my gig as a ward missionary and called to be the 2nd counselor in the primary presidency. So far I love it and enjoy being on this side of things as opposed to just being a primary teacher. Sharing Time however still stresses me out quite a bit but I'm trying to prepare more and stress less, each time it gets better. A few weeks ago I did a sharing time about Christ's Resurrection and brought my handy dandy 'Time Machine' with me to primary where we had some visitors pass through and give us an account of their testimony/experience of when Christ was Resurrected. This particular sharing time assignment came to me on short notice and I was stressed to the max about teaching such an important topic to the little ones in our ward. All in all it went better than I expected, or did it? I can honestly not remember, I'm just glad it's over! However, after both sharing times were done and I sat done and took a huge sigh of relief I looked over and saw that my Time Machine actually said MACHINE TIME. I burst out in laughter and had to remove myself from the primary room entirely after not being able to contain myself. I said to Jeff on our way home, "You know you are stressed about sharing time when you can get through two lessons and not even notice that you completely screwed up you sign!" Ah, sharing time..





No comments:

Post a Comment