5.10.2010

Field Trip to the Farm

I have been trying to spend as much time with the tinies as I can before I move so today I met Abbie, War and sister at Thanksgiving Point at the farm. It was so fun and there was lots of new baby animals. The weather was nice for the most part and we enjoyed running from pen to pen to see all the different animals. Warner is so smart and knows what they all are and what each of them says, however he was more interested in the tractors, anything with "big" wheels and for some reason we can't explain he spent quite a bit of time going up Up UP the ramp and down Down DOWN the ramp. Silly boy!




Cutest little baby goat? lamb? I'm not sure but I do know that it was born yesterday and I couldn't get enough of him.




Sister was cooing up a storm and full of smiles


same baby. I couldn't get enough


couldn't get enough of this cute baby either




This little piggy had an itch....


he just had to scratch




War was such a big boy and after the ponies got started moving he couldn't get enough and was all smiles




The rest of the time he kept talking in half sentences about riding the pony, so cute


more babies..




have you EVER seen a white peacock???

PS. I totally screwed up the format of this blog but I'm too sidetracked to care! Picking my man up from the airport in T-minus 6 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment