5.01.2010

2 Weeks baby!

That's really all I have to say. 2 weeks and I am a married woman. Can hardly wait! Not to be married in general but to be married to this handsome creature.



You know those lessons in Young Womens? You ladies out there know the ones I am talking about. Make a list of the things you want in a future mate... blah blah blah. 10 minutes later you have a 2 page front and back list of "Prince Charming", long and strict enough to scare the Prince himself. Well when I met Jeff I threw the idea of any list right out the window, not because he couldn't live up to it but because he was better than any list I could have ever conjured up no matter how much time they gave me. He is my perfect match in every way and never ceases to put a smile on my face. He is kind and thoughtful and one of the most intelligent and hardworking people I know. Despite being overly crazy busy with school he has found the time to accept and commit to a priesthood calling, babysit for neighbors/friends, help me with the wedding, find us an apartment and furniture, etc. He makes me laugh everyday, his positive attitude and love for life rubs off on everyone he meets and his loyalty to family and friends makes him a person everyone wants to know and meet. I love his equally sickening addiction to sweets we both share and the way he makes me feel special and loved everyday even from 3,000 miles away. I can't wait to officially make him mine once and for all.

2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment