5.12.2010

The temple

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the DRAPER Temple and receive my endowment. I was very excited but also a little nervous. I had lots of support and had nothing to be worried about. I love the temple and am both proud and very honored to be worthy to go there and receive the blessings from attending. I am also very thankful for Jeffrey and that he not only holds but honors his priesthood. I have never lived in a home with the priesthood and I can already feel the sweet spirit that will abide in our home. I am thankful for the rest of my family who was there to show their support for me (and jeff). My mom, Abbie and Jeff's three brothers and sister-in-law Jill also came to be there with us, I was so grateful. Here are some great and very windy pics we took afterwards.






Abbie was also there but we didn't get a photo before she left..

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Jo! Saturday! Ahhhhhhh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, I stole your blog from Abbie's. Hope that's ok! Congrats on the wedding! I spent the day today glued to my computer while I looked at pics of your special day. You looked incredible and the reception and temple were so sweet to read about. Nice job pulling that off! Hope the honeymoon was fun and I'm excited to hear about your new life as a Mrs. You will be so happy you are away with just your husband to worry about. I'm sure it will be hard, but will bring you way close. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, thank you so much. Of course it's okay! You're practically a sister.. The wedding was exactly how I wanted it to be and the temple sealing was really neat. The honeymoon was great and we just got into CT last yesterday morning and are moving into our new apartment today, I am very excited and know it will be so good for us to have just one another to rely on for the next year. I hope you and your little family are doing well. You're in Texas?? I hope you are loving it and would love to be invited to your blog to keep in touch. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete