4.28.2010

Reunited and it Feels so Good

This past tuesday I went to lunch with my favorite two roommates Jack and Lil. I have missed them since I moved back home in September and although we all vowed we would stay in touch, and still hang out, it didn't happen of course. What happened was school and work and lucky for me and engagement to my sweet sweet man which started the planning. Anyway, it was super exciting to hang out with them and get updated with what's going on in their lives. Jackie moved to Hawaii, Whoop! to do some travel nursing and is loving it and Lilian is back at Westminster working on her Art degree and just got certified as a phlebotomist. Wow, we have all been busy girls. We met at Lil's new house and went to our FAVORITE sushi restaurant.... PAGODA! ( If you haven't been there, shame on you. Do it. It's so good.) We had a great time talking and chatting and eating of course and then we said our goodbyes and parted ways, this time for good. Jack is off to Australia and then back to Hawaii, Lil is back to school and I am off to CT. But you better believe we WILL stay in touch and I feel a girl's NY weekend may be in our future :)


We all look AWESOME in this picture. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment