4.15.2010

One month baby!

In just one month from today I will be going here


With this handsome devil


And then he will whisk me away to this beautiful place



And we will live happily ever after!

It's hard to believe that in just one month I will officially become Mrs. Jeffrey David Seare. I have not looked forward to something so much in my life and at the same time just wished it was over. Planning a wedding is hard work folks, it's not all fun in games but I know that in a few weeks as I walk out of the temple hand in hand with my new husband that it will have all been so worth it. I am not, however, just planning a wedding. The wedding, the actual day that is, is not what I am excited for, I know it will be one of the greatest days of my life but I am excited for everyday after the wedding. Everyday that I get to be with my love. I am very blessed to have him and can't wait to keep him forever.

2 comments:

  1. It will be here before you know it! It was so fun to see you yesterday. I love Cancun, it is so beautiful and there is such great food there! Where are you guys staying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are staying at the cancun caribe park royal grand. It looks amazing, we are both so excited!

    ReplyDelete