4.11.2010

Bachelorette Party!

On friday evening two of my best friends threw a Bachelorette party for me and oh boy did we have a good time! We had a spread of yummy treats, great company, scandalous gifts, plenty of laughs and overall it was a very fun and educational evening!!!

A word of Caution... photos may be inappropriate for children and mothers! ( but its my blog so I'm posting them anyway :) )

My lovely party hosts Lisa and Erika!



Stacy and Emily



My girlfriend Liz



Heather and Kem



My awesome crown Mar presented to me that has been passed down from bachelorette to bachelorette! I was so honored to wear it!



The only gift you're gonna see. If you only knew...



Me and Marianne



All the beautiful EKG ladies, I have the best coworkers ever!



Tiffany and I



I am so blessed to have so many close friends who do so much for me! Thanks ladies it was an unforgettable night!

1 comment:

  1. Your pics turned out cute! Why would someone give you Chili cheese Fritos though????? <3Love you girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete