4.22.2010

More pictures, less words!

Few more race day photos... that I stole! I believe I paid $75 big ones to run 13.3 miles at 7 in the am so excuse me for not wanting to pay $13 for a 5x7 photo I can print at Wally world for $0.13.

Yes, I'm a thief but at least I am honest about being dishonest. Do two wrongs make a right? or is it.. Do two rights make a wrong? Either way my pictures will still have the ugly "proof" stamped on them so I guess that's what I get.










Pointing out Morris (Juett's boyfriend which she'll kill me for saying) to Juett


Umm hey there crazy ponytail!






This is me thinking "If there is one more corner I have to turn thinking its the end only to find out its not, I'm gonna open a can!"





Oh yeah baby! We did it, We did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment