4.25.2010

Last but not least my home ward shower

Saturday afternoon my ward threw me a lovely bridal shower. It was a casual and fun open house and I was delighted with how many came to show their love and support for Jeff and I. I have always been so thankful for growing up in such a tight-nit ward and neighborhood and I definitely felt lucky at the shower to have so many good friends, both young and old. Jeff and I were once again showered with gifts and I know I can speak for Jeffrey as well when I say we appreciate it so much. Everything we have been given will help us to settle in and become established a little easier and make our new apartment our home for the next 15 months. I am so excited! Here are some great pics we took throughout the shower.


Abbie, Mom, sister and I enjoying each other before the shower started


Can't seem to get enough sister pictures before I leave


Ab and Em we've adopted her as our sister as well


The awesome recipe book my sister had put together for me ( the recipes are all handwritten and from the kitchen of my extended family members) I can't wait to get cookin'!!!

The next few are of my sweet neighbors/shower guests


Maxine


Vonae


Trisha (my gracious shower host) and Celia


Lana, she gave me some great advice! hehe


One of the many cards/gift cards we received. Thank you!


Wendy and her darling niece


Dana and I


Me and War, I love my little buddy!


After the shower we got to spend some more time with Abbie and her tinies. I got this darling smile out of sister while we were having a little girl time. Isn't she pretty?

2 comments:

  1. Seriously Cass... One more awful pic of me and you are going to get it! Guess I should be thankful you didn't roll off with the fact you've adopted me as you're much, much, older sister... Win some, you lose some I guess.:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I knew you were going to say something about that! I will never live it down but you are the one that brings it up every time girl, you just remember that ;) haha

    ReplyDelete