4.07.2010

Our first place!!!!

It's official now.... we have our first place! I am so giddy you have no idea, not to mention relieved about the fact that we will have somewhere to go (home) when we get there. Jeff spent his day off of school checking out the place and making arrangements for our soon to be home. (I am one lucky girl, can't express it enough. Jeff has done so much for us and has helped with the wedding a ton, despite his constant hectic and busy schedule. I appreciate and value his opinion and help so much. Ladies, find yourselves a man like Jeff and you want for anything more.)

Our apartment is going to be so cute! We didn't end up getting a loft, as I discussed earlier while I am in love with the look of the spiral staircase let's be honest the look is about all there is to love. We ended up with a cathedral apartment, meaning we still get the amazing vaulted ceilings and full brick wall! Selling point for me. I could live just about anywhere if it had a brick wall. haha I think :) I love the layout of the apartment and can't wait to see it for myself. Soon enough...

Here are some pics of the sweet place.



Bathroom. Love that the sink is outside, that will be convenient.



The walk in closet. I'm still trying to figure our where Jeff will keep his clothes? haha



The Bedroom. Ooo la la



My favorite part of the house so far. It's hard to tell I don't live there already, whoever does I must say has some great taste. I might have to snag those pillows! Love em'.

Can't believe I will be living here, in CT no less with my stud muffin of a husband in just a month. Goodbye April and hello May!

1 comment: