4.03.2010

Bridals!

Yesterday (Friday April 9) I went and took my bridals. I was very nervous all week about the weather and was just hoping for even just a few dry, warm hours in the morning. Well, we lucked out! It was freezing don't get me wrong haha but it was both dry and overcast so it was pretty much perfect picture taking conditions! My mom came along with me and I don't know what I would have done without her! She carried all my stuff around from place to place and was great when it came to helping me look my best and fixing my dress, hair, etc. I am so thankful she came! Kasia was great too, she is such a good photographer and is so cute and fun to work with. She had a lot of great ideas and we noticed that other brides and photographers were watching us quite intently and then doing exactly what we did. I was very proud to have the best photographer there!

It was both very exciting and surreal to walk around downtown in my dress and have everyone comment and give their congrats. It got me thinking and looking forward to the next time I will get to do that and actually have my handsome groom by my side. It will be unforgettable. Less than a month now :)

Thanks again Kasia! Can't wait to see the finish products!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your bridals I am sure they are gorgeous! I am so happy that you and Becky got to finally meet, that is such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete