4.24.2010

A sister dinner

Last night I had the opportunity to go to dinner with my new sister-in-law Jill. We went to Zupas, yum! We had such a good time and were there for about 2 hours just telling stories, laughing and talking about the Seare boys that we love so much. She is so great and we have so much in common, it was fun to spend time with her and see her darling pregnant self (she is probably one of the cutest pregnant girls ever). I am very excited to be getting another sister and while I am also excited and looking forward to moving to CT I am sad to be leaving my new family so soon. I guess that's the great thing about a forever family, we have ALL eternity :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jo! I had a great time, it was so fun to hear about how you and Jeff got together and to get to know you better! I am so glad that you are joining the Seare family!

    ReplyDelete