4.24.2011

Easter Shenanigans

I was upset enough knowing Jeff was leaving me for a month AND we were going to be apart on our One Year Anniversary so when I realized he was also going to be in Utah for Easter, I wasn't having it. I surprised him on Thursday with breakfast and an Easter basket full of goodies and in turn came home to a full fledge Easter egg hunt on Friday. We went out to dinner and dyed Easter eggs as well. Jeff also surprised me at dinner with a very thoughtful and awesome gift, a gift certificate to get my hair done since I have been talking about it for weeks now but am too cheap and frugal these days to actually spend the money on it. It was a perfect celebration! Thanks to my bunny. Love you babe.

Disclaimer: This video is cute but super long, silly and may be inappropriate for anyone who doesn't want to see some colorful brassiers and Gs (in a drawer that is) Don't say I didn't warn you.
So the video is not working. Maybe another time.


My Loot

He loves when I make him do stuff like this ;)



Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

  1. If you need anything while Jeff is away....we're only an hour away! Skype skype skype! That's what Mark and I did, when he was gone to Malaysia, everyday and it made it feel like he was at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter eggs are good! I don't know how you have the patience for it... I just put mine in and let it soak for like an hour. Haha!

    ReplyDelete