4.27.2011

Is it possible to love and hate?

I am having a love/hate relationship with CT right now.

LOVE: this beautiful spring weather! It is currently 67 degrees :) (Talked to Jeff yesterday, he said it was snowing in UT)
HATE: Paying $4.17 for gas. UGH!!!!!!!! Not driving unless it's absolutely necessary.

LOVE: having the house to myself and doing nothing.
HATE: having the house to myself and doing nothing!!!!

LOVE: trying new recipes and eating beans and egg salad and everything else Jeff won't eat.
HATE: Jeff not being here to pick the beans out of his soup

LOVE: counting down the days until Florida, Emily and MItchell's wedding, seeing my fam and my HOT husband and most importantly celebrating our One Year Anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I cant believe you and Jeff have almost been married 1 year!! That year went by so fast. You guys are a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you forgot something else you are counting the days down to... Just sayin'!!!

    ReplyDelete