9.30.2011

Sleeping Giant

Jeff and I took a little break from packing/studying to go for a little hike the other morning. We hiked up the "chin" of the sleeping giant state park. It was a warm, overcast, very humid/hazy day and it made for a great hiking morning and a beautiful sight when we got to the top. We overlooked the city of Hamden and more specifically the Hamden campus of Quinnipiac University, which is directly across the street from the SG park. We even spotted and watched a hawk? It was awesome.




Jeff making peace with QU after 27 months of hard work. Finally on top.


I think I got a little too close for comfort. After this I was the scared one!

1 comment:

  1. Nice hike! I am so scared of birds! I would have literally pooped my pants if that hawk starting 'cawing' 'screaming' (whatever he was doing) at me. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete