9.26.2011

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!


After many months, prayers, job interviews, travels, sleepless nights, family and friend opinions, etc. Jeff has taken an orthopedic job and we are moving to Vegas! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO! I am only a little excited and mostly just happy for my stud of a husband to have found a great job with a great doctor and future outlook. I am so incredibly proud of him!
We are packing away, I have 2 weeks left at work and we are leaving our CT home of the last 2.5 years for Sin City on October 14. We look forward to many visitors and good things to come. Vegas here we come!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I am so excited for you guys and for you to be a little closer! With Jack we have to split up our trips to Cali so we'll have to come say hi when we drive through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love that sunny. So glad we got to see you and Jack while we were in town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys are getting all settled in Vegas! I'm so happy for you guys to be closer to family and back in the West. Hope you're loving it :)

    ReplyDelete