4.09.2012

Our Spring Break Stay-Cation

Chris and Tess came down south and we all had a pretty sweet vacation which consisted of:

-House shopping, and purchasing! (More on that later)
-Many intense and sometimes long games of Settler of Catan
-dinner @ Setebellos. I had to give it a 2nd chance, turns out it's pretty darn good!
-Chris and Tess went to see Garth, so jealous! Jeff and I listened to Garth all night and watched Tower Heist (stupid!)
-A gorgeous and scenic drive around Red Rock
-Pizza ordered in and more Settlers
-Jeff and Chris went on a bike ride while Tess and I took Scout for a hike and to the dog park
-Soaking up the sun by the pool
-Jeff and I got the 2 for 1 locals' deal and saw Phantom @ the Venetian, he loved it!


We love having visitors, thanks for coming Chris and Tess!

*on a side note, Jeff and I went and saw the Hunger Games. Pretty good. And this is pretty funny


No comments:

Post a Comment