4.09.2012

"Those People"


I must admit, with a bit of regret (regret isn't the right word, embarrassment? that's more like it) that we have become "those people". You know who they are, they treat their animals like they are children, talk about them constantly, brag about them, pull out pictures for anyone who will look at them, even for those who would rather not. What can I say, Scout is our "baby" right now. Someday I now know that I will be one of "those moms" and you know what? That's ok. If our kids are even half as cute as Scout is I will have plenty to brag about. (ugh, annoying right?) haha So without further adieu here are some pics of our boy.

This is Scout's favorite way to ride in the care, he ducks back in for breaths every few minutes but other than that he is a happy pup.

Apparently they give out for than lollipops at the banks these days, I opened up the tube to get my cash and this pretty red bone was sitting inside. Again, one happy puppy!


No comments:

Post a Comment