2.17.2010

I'm a hypocrite, so judge me

I am laughing inside as I create this blog. Laughing at myself of course! My sister's and friend Mar have been trying for months (since our engagement in November) to get me to start a blog. Start a blog before we are married? That is so lame. Ha! And yet here I sit excitedly typing as fast as my little fingers can type. I guess you could call it a change of heart. Am I writing my first blog post? Yes and how strange it is. Are we married yet? Ask me again in oh say.. 87 days :) Am I excited as a school girl at her first boy band concert? Yes, minus the tears.

I am excited to share our story and more importantly our future adventures, we have many to look forward to, especially our upcoming wedding and all the fun stuff that comes with it. Showers, trips, apartment hunting, the big move, etc. Hopefully everyone will feel like they are more involved with all our plans, I realize I am the worst at keeping everyone updated. Enter our blog... updates at my fingertips? Well hello there!

One small disclaimer about our blog, what I mean to say is.. when I say "our" I mean my thoughts and opinions under Jeffrey's name. (Bless my sweet love's heart, I hope he will still marry me after reading this blog. Just kidding, if he has put up with my shenanigans thus far, I'd say he really does love me!) So this blog is "ours", about "us" and "our" old and new adventures together, narrated by yours truly. Me, Myself and I and Jeffrey?... Nope just me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment