2.24.2010

My lips are sealed, for the most part

Jeff and I have decided that we are not going to dwell on how much we miss each other anymore. It is certainly not making things any easier on either of us when we say it. We know we miss one another but we are not speaking the words "Miss you" or any other version of that for the next little while. We have switched to "Can't wait to see you" for now. Which I can handle for the simple fact that I will be seeing him this very time next week.. sigh.

Anyway, it's been 2 days. All I can think about is how much I miss him and the fact that I can not say it to him makes me want to roll down the windows of my "tiny car" as War likes to call it and yell like a mad woman "Miss you!" over and over until word gets out and I'm the next feature of crazy on the evening news. It could happen. (Is this the birth control talking? Am I nuts already? It's only been two days and two pills...) It's official. I'm loony. But I'm ok with that. For now. Because in 6 short days I won't be missing him. I will be soaking it all up, my time spent with him and taking none of it for granted. But for now, he never said we couldn't say it, we just decided not to say it to each other........................................................ :) So for everyone out there that cares enough to be reading this ( or who may just be that bored, I'm sorry you have chosen our blog!)

I MISS THIS GUY!!! MISS HIM, MISS HIM, MISS HIM!



Ah, I already feel better.

Jeffrey, if you are reading this.. "Can't wait to see you!" ;)

2 comments:

  1. Jo, love the blog!! It's so fun to hear about all the wedding happenings and everything from your point of view. Have a great visit with Jeff. I can't believe how fast the wedding is coming pretty soon you will be together all the time.

    Cute new little niece there as well, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Castle, LOVE the blog!! I think you need to start updating mine for me! (Ps: I miss him too... There. I said it for you.)Haha!

    ReplyDelete