2.20.2010

A month of Christmas

Jeffrey came home for Christmas on December 20 and I couldn't have been more relieved that he was finally here! We got to spend an amazing, fun month together with each other and our families. We celebrated christmas, new years, birthdays and our engagement.

The first week of January Jeff and I took a trip down to St. George for our engagement photos. We had a really fun trip and even spent a day down in Vegas and did a little shopping and had dinner with his cousin. Unfortunately I'm not so hot about remembering to get my camera out and take pics but I did get this little beauty as we were entering sin city...



Love him! Look at those baby blues...

Jeff's friend Kasia took our engagement photos and we had a really fun time with her. She is a doll and took some awesome pictures. Thank you Kasia! We were both very happy with how they turned out and all in all it was both a fun and successful weekend! Here's a few candid shots...





Don't you just love the photo booth?! So darling!





His and Her red bulls. He's got me almost as hooked as he is.. almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment