9.14.2010

Babysattin'

Remember this cute little face?

Jeff and I got to watch Halley and Gavin while mom and dad went to St. Raph's Hospital for a conference? with their midwives (I say conference because all the expectant parents were invited). Anywhoskies.. we had fun. Let me tell you. First, I was a little overly excited and bought a giant! coloring book and the kids and Jeff started a picture of an octopus while I finished dinner. I was worried the kiddies wouldn't eat dinner so I made some quick and cute I might add olive and cheese square toothpicks and they gobbled them right up! Turns out, even though Gavin "Only likes hard tacos!" so he told me, he loved my navajo tacos and ate the whole thing. He kept saying, "Mmmmm... this is good!" I was eatin' that right up let me tell you! Halley also ate hers despite the 4 caramels Jeff and I let her have before dinner. (I know, I know!) After dinner we decided to do a little more coloring and then Gavin suggested we watch a movie. Then Jeff had an even better idea....

we watched hercules from the comfort of our own private fort, it was awesome!



So sad I missed her lying next to him.. melts my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment