9.27.2010

surprise, Surprise!

Jeff and I love surprises. We love being the recipient of a surprise and even more I think we both love to plan and deliver a surprise. Well this week we both got a little surprise. I finally, after talking and deliberating about it for well over a year now, went and got my hair done. Jeff came home after work and... Surprise! haha Jeff loved, No, loves it. Yay! I came home from work one night later after Jeff was already in bed and found a cute little note and a new North Face sweater.. Surprise! I love it. Here's a picture or four of me showing off my new do and sweater.




**Updating from the Atlanta airport on my way to Florida to see my sisters, their kiddies and my mom! May or may not have cried leaving my hubby. I'll never tell. Updates to come from the sunshine state itself.

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great!! Have fun with your mom and sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair girl! It's getting so long! And I really wish I was on that plane with you. LOvE yOu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute hair!! I love it! I totally would have cried too if I had to leave my hubby for a week. But it looks like you had a great time with your mom and sisters. Emily's house is soooo nice!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete