10.08.2010

Florida

I followed a day behind my mom, Abbie and her two kiddies and met them in Florida @ Emily and Mitchell's house for a week of fun in the sun. Although I was vey sad to leave my sweet Jeffrey, I was very excited to see my mom, sisters and my niece and nephews that I hadn't seen since the wedding. (and Mitchell of course) We played in the pool, stayed in our jammies all day, played trucks, watched movies, talked/caught up on everything that is new, spent a day at the beach, ate yummy homemade treats and had a wonderful week. I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful and giving family and even more to have been able to see them!















































A little out of order but nobody is perfect right? I'm sure there will be more posts to come as well..
Thanks for a great trip family, miss you already! Loves

1 comment: