8.06.2012

Day 5

Day 5 involved a visit to the cemetery to grandma and stacy's graves, a visit with papa (no pics of course :/), it was so nice to be at his house and feel so close to grandma, her spunky and loving spirit is definitely still there. Then we were off to mom's for a bbq with grandma and grandpa Archer. 


The chalk found it's way out






Grammy gave Lollie a polish job







And then Lollie returned the favor :)



manicure this time


There were tears shed. Ab and the kids had been on the go and had visitors for weeks now..


It's rough being a kid who plays so much


 Tired War




Lucky me, I got a turn too, right after Ab of course


For a year 2 old she did a pretty impressive job, looked better than my left hand when I do my own!


Beautiful Grandma Kaye,  I hope I have her gorgeous, creamy skin when I'm her age



Hosing off and note grandpa's (dad's) freshly painted and drying nails in the bottom left corner. hehe


 I'll probably get in trouble for posting this but it's too cute and funny. Just cleaning his undercarriage



No comments:

Post a Comment