8.07.2012

Day 6, the last day

Day 6 was very relaxed. Scooter rides, swimming, more manicures and visits with friends. I missed my guys terribly but was still very upset to leave my "home" and sisters, kids and parents behind. It's always hard leaving but I'm so glad we were able to do this trip. Thanks to Ab and Mom for planning and chauffeuring all of us around all week. Thanks to Mitchell for sending Em and Ant and thanks to my sweet husband for staying home and working so hard so I could get away and play with my family for the week. XOXO!
Sisters/Mom I am looking forward to next years girls week already, anybody wanna come to Vegas?!? ;)















 Lollie makes a pretty cute puppy dog!


 Abbie told Lollie she loved her and Em said, "NO! I love you!" Lollie looked right at her and said. "NO, Cassie loves me!" Smart girl! I miss her sassy little self already!



No comments:

Post a Comment