8.02.2012

First Annual Girls Week

Day 1
Day one started with me arriving in SLC wednesday morning. I had the opportunity to go to lunch with Becky and Tess for a girls lunch and my birthday. I wish I had gotten a picture but we had a lovely time and it's always nice to be with the Seare girls. We walked through Fashion Place Mall after lunch and it's the first time I had been there since the construction has been done. It is a beautiful mall and I felt like we were walking through Fashion Show mall in Vegas.
Emily and Anthony flew in around 4 pm and we all headed to Abbie's for a BBQ/birthday party that I spoiled by walking in on Ab setting up. Oops ;) We had a delicious dinner followed by home cranked ice cream and cake. Abbie also purchased a 'Cass' piñata and everyone got a turn at cracking her open.


Buckett was in town, it was great to see him. (Even if he does stink like cigarette smoke haha)


Mom and War getting the churner? all prepped



Ab, Ant, Lollie and the piñata form of myself


She's a Freak!





This is a great photo of my dad, I love it!







Decapitated! Yikes.



Happy as can be



  Happy Birthday to me :) thanks for another great celebration fam!


Buck, if you're going to take pictures of yourself on my phone then prepare to have them shared!


He's a Gold-Digga!


No comments:

Post a Comment