8.01.2012

My Golden Birthday

 Golden Birthday n. Definition: a person's birthday when they turn the age of their birth date.


On July 23, 2012 I turned 23 and celebrated the one and only Golden Birthday I will ever have.  Although I broke my personal cardinal rule to not work on my birthday (for the 2nd year in a row ;( ) thanks to my loving husband, I had a great day. He took me to dinner and then we went home and enjoyed cupcakes from my darling friend/coworker Britta while he treated me to a spa foot treatment. I usually don't like foot rubs because I am 1. really ticklish and 2. would prefer a back tickle and/or scratch but it was like heaven and I can't think of anything I would have rather done.


Thanks to all the love and birthday wishes from everyone else out there! I had a great birthday thanks to all you as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment