6.18.2010

Pizza and cupcakes

We have been up to a lot lately. Not me actually, I mostly have been staying home the last 2 weeks and cleaning my house, organizing and then re-organizing. Cooking, baking, exploring a little and most importantly carefully watching the progress of the pool. She has as of an hour ago (when it was still light out enough that I could see)[my neighbors probably think I'm loco. I come out of the house every few hours to stand on the porch and inspect the pool for several minutes then turn around and go right back inside] anyway.. she has 2 coats of the most beautiful aqua color on her underbelly and has been fashioned with some very shiny railings. Awesome, that's some serious progress but there is still just something missing.. oh yeah, WATER! Jeff and I were hoping that she would be swimming worthy by tomorrow but I don't think that is going to happen. Goodbye summer.

Last week Jeff and I took dinner to some of our friends in the ward who had twins about 7 weeks ago. It was great, they had dinner and we played with the babies. It made me really miss my babies (nieces and nephews) but I was more than happy for the interaction. Dinner doesn't matter but the dessert was definitely worth mentioning. I made chocolate reeses peanut butter cupcakes and they were so good! We even took a plate over to a youngish couple who live across the way and formally introduced ourselves. It was awkward. Jeff is so good and natural at meeting people, in fact people flock to him because of his easy going demeanor and more than likely his good looks but I on the other hand am quiet and shy upon first meeting new people. So we knocked on the neighbors door and it was so awkward when he answered the door, we definitely interrupted something. Something of what? I'm not sure or even implying anything but it was something and it was awkward.
A few nights later we made a garden pizza (thank you sister for the recipe) it was delicious! If anyone wants the either recipe I will gladly post them. The cupcakes.. seriously they were good.


This is what Jeffrey has been up to lately


Garden Pizza. Deeelish!

No comments:

Post a Comment