6.19.2010

Sheila's her name, directions are her game

I have a new best friend. Her name is Sheila and I have a feeling we will be very good friends for a very long time! She is the best, she always listens to me when I tell her where I want to go in life and offers her advice. Even when I don't take it either on purpose or not she never raises her voice or talks back she just looks at where I am and gets me on the right track again. Now that is a good friend.


Sheila doing what she does best, me obviously needing her guidance




BFFs

2 comments:

  1. Love my GPS too don't know what I'd do without it! Love all the new posts. I want recipes!! How was your first day of work? We would love to video chat, we are in Newport Beach this week but, let's try for next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in New Port! We will skype when you all get home and as for the recipes I will e-mail them to you this week!

    ReplyDelete