8.06.2010

From the Kitchen

Not too much to say this time although I did want to pat myself on the back for the delicious homemade lasagna I made this week. I wanted to give ground turkey a try and it was good. Besides the color there wasn't much of a difference in taste I thought, Jeff loved it so that's all that counts. Plus I was feeling pretty good when my sister told me she hasn't even made homemade lasagna and she's been married 6 years. Woo me! ;) We have also had tater tot casserole which was delicious, chinese beef stir-fry, fajitas and then quesadillas with the leftovers. Yum. Tonight ( 8/9/10) I surprised Jeff with buffalo chicken sandwiches, salad and homemade potato chips, it was all very tasty! here's a picture of our Taco Night we had a couple of weeks ago, it was awesome. Jeff came home to quite a party and Bob was even in on the action!


No comments:

Post a Comment